All Anne Arundel County Public Library locations will be closed Wednesday, October 21 -- for a General Staff Meeting.
This video streaming service offered by Anne Arundel County Public Library gives you access to festival, indie and world cinema from award-winning filmmakers around the world. Finds films on every subject imaginable, as well as educational content from The Great Courses and PBS, and a selection of must-see classic films from The Criterion Collection.
Looking for kids content from PBSKids, Little Pim and more? Click here. Checkouts from Kanopy Kids do not require a play credit.
New to Kanopy?:
- Visit AACPL's Kanopy page and click the orange "Add Library Card" button.
- You'll be asked to enter your library card number and PIN. You'll only need to do this once.
- Create a unique login with your email address and a password. Note: You will be asked to confirm that you are 13 or older.
- A verification email will be sent to the email address you've provided.
- Once you've verified your email, you'll be ready to watch!
- Need help? For library card number or PIN requests, please contact us. For questions about the Kanopy platform or apps, please visit the Kanopy Help Center. If the Kanopy Help Center does not provide the help you need, please contact Kanopy's support via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Library cardholders can borrow up to 10 movies per month from Kanopy (Kanopy Kids checkouts are not counted against this number).
- Once borrowed, you can view the movie an unlimited number of times within a 72 hour period.
- Titles are always available -- no wait times!
- Kanopy does include noncommercial public performance rights for library borrowers. Educators are invited to show Kanopy films in class!
- Desktop browsers supported by Kanopy.
- You can watch Kanopy films via their website, or through apps available for iOS, Android, Apple TV, and Roku.
- Kanopy is also compatible for hearing (with captions and transcripts) and visually-impaired customers (compatible with technologies such as JAWS).