Computers & More: Technology Services
A reduced number of computers will be available by appointment beginning September 8.
All public library computers offer Microsoft Word, Excel, Publisher, and PowerPoint, as well as Internet access.
Self checkout is not available at this time
Wireless printing is available to all users by setting up a free account with SmartAlec. We are currently offering free wireless printing of up to 10 pages.
Send a file to the library from your computer at home or print directly from your laptop or mobile device while in the library (Print Policy).
Thanks to a generous donation to the Library Foundation, the library will be piloting a wifi hotspot lending program at our Eastport-Annapolis Neck location. A wifi hotspot is a small device that allows you to connect your computer/phone/Roku, etc. to the internet.
The Memory Lab at Odenton Library is not available at this time.
3D printing is currently unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Lynda.com is an online education service presented by LinkedIn that can help you learn technology, creative, and business skills.
- Udemy offers over 4000 courses in the areas of business, tech, and personal development.
- Mango Languages is an easy to access program that allows you to learn a new language on your own time.
- Brainfuse offers online academic services designed to support many learning needs and styles. These services include: live tutoring, skills building, and much more.
- Safari Books offers eBooks on technical topics from a range of publishers including programming, certification training, and specific software applications.